Insta-Test pool test strips are easy and convenient for anyone to use to test pool and spa water. These simple tips from LaMotte, in addition to the instructions on the bottle, will help you get the most consistently accurate results from Insta Test 5 Pool Test Strips.
- Use the pool test strip on-site and swirl in a one-foot circle.
- Always read the result promptly after swirling the Insta Test and lifting it level from the water.
- Always remove sunglasses, since they can make color-matching more difficult.
- Never dip the Insta Test next to a make-up water inlet, return line, or chemical feeder.
- Never test the water prior to one complete filter cycle after a large amount of chemical has been added.
- Never swirl a strip in spa water with the jets running.
Insta Test 5 Test Strips were developed specifically for use in pool and spa water by the first company in the United States to produce field test kits for pH. Since 1919, the LaMotte Company of Chestertown, MD has played a key role in developing simplified methods to help professional analysts monitor water quality.
If you have questions about Insta Test, please call 888-718-7946 to speak to a Pool Care Expert.
Posted: Thursday, May 26th, 2016 @ 10:00 am
Categories: Pool Chemicals.
Tags: insta test, insta test pool test strips.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.