Spas provide relaxing, soothing warmth on chilly winter days. What better present could you give to a spa owner than something that will help them enjoy their hot tubs more than ever? Here are some great gift ideas for spa owners.
- Spa Tray: A floating spa tray will accommodate beverages and snacks for even more comfortable soaks in the spa.
- Spa Cover: An insulated spa cover offers better safety, a cleaner spa, and energy savings.
- Spa Pillow: Give the gift of ultimate head and neck comfort with a spa pillow. A weighted end will allow customized placement for optimum relaxation.
- Aqua Broom: The world’s only battery-powered spa cleaner, the Aqua broom makes thorough clean-up of the spa easy and simple.
- Deluxe Spa Chemical Kit: Give your loved one the gift of easy spa maintenance and a healthy spa with a 90-day spa chemical kit.
- Spa Step: Awkward access to the spa means it won’t be used as often. A textured spa step provides a non-slippery surface that helps prevent accidents. A decorative element enhances the appearance of the spa.
A gift for the spa owner in your life will provide happiness all year long!
Posted: Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 @ 2:11 pm
Categories: How Tos, Spas / Hot Tubs.
Tags: Gift Ideas for Spa Owners. Spa Gifts, hot tub accessories, spa accessories.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.