A.O. Smith’s new V-Green® Pool Pump Motor is a variable-speed motor with integrated timer and is extremely versatile. This pool pump motor is capable of delivering superior energy savings of over 80% compared to a single-speed pool pump motor. V-Green® Pool Pump Motors are well suited for pump applications ranging from ¾-2.7 total horsepower (THP).
This innovative pool pump motor offers premium energy efficiency and a state-of-the-art user interface for ease and flexibility. Features include on-screen navigation, an ergonomic selector switch, and pre-set programs so you can get started as soon as you take the V-Green Pool Pump Motor out of the box.
Here are a few of the many benefits of the V-Green Pool Pump Motor:
- Title 20 compliant**
- Adjustable freeze protection
- UV ray and rainproof enclosure
- Manual high and low overrides
- Real-time clock with 5-year battery back up
- Motor designed to reduce noise emissions
- Power factor correction
- Integrated LCD backlight and adjustable contrast
- Innovative user interface with on-screen navigation and ergonomic selector switch
- Auxiliary load circuit with configurable run time
The V-Green Pool Pump Motor has three user-defined variable speeds, making it a superior choice for reducing energy consumption, lowering overall pool costs, and satisfying regulatory requirements.
**California’s Title 20 legislation states that pool pumps greater than 1 HP total must be 2-speed or variable-speed, and must have a control to default to low speed (i.e. timer).
Posted: Thursday, November 1st, 2012 @ 12:46 pm
Categories: Eco-Friendly, Pool Equipment, Product Reviews.
Tags: V-Green Pool Pump Motor, variable-speed pool pump motor.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.