Your swimming pool area, whether left open or closed during the holiday season, can serve as a beautiful focal point for your backyard. Here are some fantastic holiday pool décor ideas!
- Backyard Lighting: If your swimming pool is covered and closed, add lighting to the backyard. Holiday lighting lends a sparkle that your pool can’t provide, and your visitors won’t notice the covered pool when the pool area is enhanced with colorful lighting.
- Floating Pool Candles: If your swimming pool is open, floating pool candles provide more value from the pool, whether they match existing holiday pool décor or enhance a party theme. A sea of white candles, for example, is elegant and ethereal, offering the perfect holiday spirit!
- Patio Heater: Guests won’t have to shiver while enjoying the outdoors if you provide heating for them! A stylish patio heater offers an attractive flame while sending heat in every direction.
- Pool Fountain: It may be too cold to swim, but it’s not too cold to enjoy the pool if you have a pool fountain! Select a multi-tier pool fountain with colored lighting for a spectacular pool show your guests can enjoy from the inside or outside.
- Fire Pit: A fire pit adds a romantic atmosphere to the pool area – you can appreciate the chill of the season while anticipating the fun your pool will offer in spring. Roast marshmallows, revisit lovely family memories, and make plans for fun family times in the very place in which great memories are made!
Posted: Friday, November 30th, 2012 @ 2:01 pm
Categories: How Tos, Patios / Decks.
Tags: backyard decor, Holiday Pool Décor, patio decor, patio heater, pool candles, pool decor ideas.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.