The IntelliPro Variable Speed Pool Pump is the most energy-efficient pool pump technology you can buy – it will reduce your pool energy costs by up to 90%! IntelliPro brought variable speed technology to the market years ahead of every other manufacturer. Their latest pool pump retains these IntelliPro innovations:
- Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor—the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
- Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability.
And the IntelliPro pool pump still leads the market today in all these ways:
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family, ever.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze.
- Easy installation for inground pools and pool/spa combos of all sizes and types.
3Source: US Federal Trade Commission – www.ftc.gov/energy
The average single-speed pool pump can use as much energy as all your standard household appliances put together. But witness the difference when you replace it with an IntelliPro Variable Speed Pool Pump. It uses up to 90% less energy than the typical single-speed pump, or even compared to “high efficiency” dual speed pumps – energy savings that translate to found money for you!
Posted: Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 @ 12:48 pm
Categories: Eco-Friendly, Pool Equipment, Product Reviews.
Tags: IntelliPro, IntelliPro Pool Pump, IntelliPro® Variable Speed Pool Pump, Variable Speed Pool Pump.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.