The Spa Frog® Filter Frog® is a patented mineral spa disinfectant. It allows up to a 50% reduction in bromine or chlorine use and eliminates daily dosing for less work! Use these tips for regular spa care with Spa Frog.
- Ensure all spa equipment is working properly.
- Run the filtration system a minimum of three hours per day.
- Regularly test water for pH, total alkalinity, and bromine or chlorine levels.
- Maintain at least a 1.0 ppm bromine or chlorine level at all times.
- Shock the spa once a week or as needed. Additional shocking may be required during times of heavy use. This is often the case when the spa is new.
Note: The Spa Frog Filter Frog must be replaced every four months. After four months of use or when draining and refilling the spa with fresh water, discard the Filter Frog even if it appears that there is spent media left inside. Once wetted, the time released materials are effective up to four months.
Posted: Monday, October 22nd, 2012 @ 12:44 pm
Categories: How Tos, Spas / Hot Tubs.
Tags: spa care, spa frog, spa frog filter frog, spa maintenance.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.