The Kreepy Krauly Kruiser automatic pool cleaner may need some minor adjustments or maintenance to make sure it is operating properly and that there is no damage to the pool. Here are some Kreepy Krauly Kruiser tips to keep in mind when taking care of your pool.
- Empty the pool filter pump strainer basket on a regular basis.
- Use your flow gauge to ensure correct water flow for your pool cleaner.
- For best results and to maintain proper operation, only use the original Kreepy Krauly Kruiser hoses.
- When not in the pool, keep the pool cleaner’s vacuum seal flat to avoid warping.
- When using the swimming pool, disconnect the automatic pool cleaner and hose to avoid accidental damage from swimmers.
- Remove your automatic pool cleaner from the pool water before using pool chemicals such as pool shock.
- When storing or winterizing the automatic pool cleaner, do not coil the hose. Lay the hose flat in an area protected from direct sunlight. It is also important to remove the vacuum seal from the pool cleaner and store it flat.
If your pool is exposed to a lot of debris, especially tree leaves, we suggest purchasing and installing an in-line leaf canister. A leaf canister will provide more debris-loading capacity and also provides a water bypass when the pool leaf canister is full. It is very important that the pool pump not starve for pool water.
If you have questions about your Kreepy Krauly pool cleaner, call 888-718-7946 – a Pool Care Expert can help!
Posted: Friday, October 5th, 2012 @ 11:51 am
Categories: Automatic Pool Cleaners.
Tags: automatic pool cleaners, kreepy krauly kruiser, kreepy krauly pool cleaner.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.