Rail-Grips reduce the dangers of slippery pool handrails and keep hot handrails from burning hands. Easy to install, Rail Grips zip on in seconds. Here’s how to install Rail-Grips.
- To avoid cutting or tearing Rail-Grips, do not use any tools during installation.
- Before installing, stretch Rail-Grips to make them more pliable.
- Wet both the Rail-Grip and the handrail with water.
- Start 4” – 6” above the water’s edge (always start at the bottom of the rail and work your way up).
- The Rail-Grip must be a tight fit to reduce slipping.
- A tie-wrap is provided to secure the zipper (if desired).
- Never install a Rail-Grip below the pool / spa water level.
- Simply zip the Rail-Grip into place.
Caring for Rail-Grips
- Rail-Grips can be cleaned every 3-6 weeks with a mild soap (not detergent).
- Do not machine wash / do not use dryer (air dry only).
- Wash by hand, using warm water and scrubbing soiled areas; then rinse in cold water.
- Wring out excess water and air dry.
- Reinstall your Rail-Grip.
Rail-Grips are a great addition to any pool or spa for added safety and comfort to those who need extra assistance entering and exiting the water.
Posted: Monday, October 29th, 2012 @ 12:28 pm
Categories: How Tos, Pool Safety, Spas / Hot Tubs.
Tags: How to Install Rail-Grips, Pool Railing Grip, pool safety, Rail-Grip, Rail-Grips, Spa Railing Grip.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.