The IntelliPro® VS + SVRS Pool Pump is the first pool pump with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS), which provides an important layer of entrapment protection. Its built-in controller and proprietary software detect blockage of the drain and automatically shut the pump off. Here’s more about pool safety and the IntelliPro VS + SVRS Pool Pump.
The IntelliPro VS+SVRS pool pump meets ASME A22.214.171.1242 standards, thereby complying with the Federal legislation related to public pools (Virginia Graeme Baker Pool Safety Act), as well as a growing number of state and local statutes / codes for residential pools where entrapment protection measures are required.
Other features of this pool pump include:
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds – the IntelliPro pool pump will only operate within the ranges you set to help assure safer operation and long pool equipment life.
- Unlike other devices, the built-in SVRS protection with the IntelliPro pool pump cannot be turned off.
- Password protected –security features prevent unauthorized personnel from changing the settings.
- For added safety, if the SVRS becomes disabled, the pool pump will not run.
- No SVRS calibration is required.
Clearly, the efficiency improvements with the IntelliPro pump are revolutionary. Now, add the layer of swimmer protection provided with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System and you know why the IntelliPro VS+SVRS pump is the most valuable and responsible addition you can make to your pool!
Posted: Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 2:14 pm
Categories: Pool Equipment, Pool Safety.
Tags: IntelliPro Pool Pump, Pool Pump Safety Vacuum Release System.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.