The 2EZ Speed™ pool motor and timer is an easy-to-install two-speed pool pump motor with an integrated programmable timer designed to achieve maximum energy efficiency and utility dollar savings.
- The 2EZ Speed pool motor control is designed to operate from a typical US residential single-phase 230 volt line supply. The operational voltage range is 207-253 VAC 60 Hertz.
- The pool motor operates at two speeds: High speed (approximately 3450 RPM) and low speed (approximately 1725 RPM).
- Easy Installation: Drop-in design allows for fast replacement of your existing pool motor.
- Easy Programming: Supplied with default speed settings – just set the time and day of the week and the timer does the rest! To customize your pool motor speed savings, provide on and off times for Low and High Speeds.
- Energy-Efficient: Did you know that you can save the most energy by maximizing your low speed operation, and yet still clean your pool, just by customizing your settings? Use this energy calculator to determine your potential energy savings.
Mounted on the 2EZ Speed pool motor is a user interface which allows the pool owner to easily control the operating times and motor speeds. Schedules can be programmed for weekdays: Monday through Friday and weekends: Saturday and Sunday.
Pool Motor Features:
- 2 Speed – Permanent Split Capacitor Single Phase Motor
- 56 Frame (Offered in both Square and C-Face)
- ¾ HP thru 2 HP Full Rated
- High Efficiency
- Easy to Operate Programmable User Interface
- Freeze Sensor
- Designed for Quiet Operation
- Single Phase Motor
- Meets Title 20 Legislation
If you have questions about pool pump motors, please call 888-718-7946 to speak to a Pool Care Expert.
Posted: Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 @ 12:53 pm
Categories: Pool Equipment, Product Reviews.
Tags: Pool Motor Control, two-speed pool pump motor.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.