- Every above ground pool needs a cove. Read any pool manufacturer’s installation instructions and you will see: “The cove is a vital structural element of the pool.”
- A cove prevents the pool liner from being forced out underneath the pool wall by water pressure. Before the invention of GLADON Pool Cove, tons of sand or dirt were required to build a cove.
- Sand and dirt coves can be washed away. When this happens, a void is created between your pool’s liner and pool wall. The void causes excessive strain and pool liner failure.
- With GLADON Pool Cove, the pool liner rests lightly against the cove, creating a sealed barrier to block moisture between the pool wall and liner. This also provides a smooth surface, which is easy to clean.
- Available in lightweight, easy-to-install, four-foot pieces, GLADON Pool Cove is easily cut with a fine-tooth blade to give you a perfect fit.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Achieves professional results in minutes.
- Saves hours of back-breaking installation time.
What is GLADON Pool Cove?
GLADON Pool Cove is:
- A scientifically-engineered and patented preformed polyethylene foam that makes sand or dirt coves obsolete.
- Made with chemically neutral Ethafoam®, is lightweight, flexible and easy to handle, and installs in any above ground pool.
- Installs in minutes and eliminates tons of sand or dirt
- Permanent: Holds its shape indefinitely; cannot be washed out.
- A fast and easy way to save hours of installation time while achieving professional results.
- The best insurance money can buy to protect your pool investment.
- The best way to provide a smooth, easy-to-clean surface, making automatic pool cleaners work more effectively.
How GLADON Pool Cove Works
GLADON Pool Cove locks into the bottom wall track of above ground pools. Peel N’ Place™ Cove adheres to the pool wall. GLADON Pool Cove works like a giant O-ring; it minimizes transmission of ground moisture upward into the space between the liner and the wall, while providing permanent liner support and eliminating liner failure due to cove washout. GLADON Pool Cove will not absorb moisture, thanks to its unique closed-cell polyethylene material.
Posted: Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 12:52 pm
Categories: Above Ground Pools, Product Reviews.
Tags: above ground pool cove, GLADON pool cove, pool cove.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.