Follow these safety rules when assembling and installing swimming pool steps.
- Consult your local building department before installation of your pool and equipment
- Check the contents of the carton with the parts list for the pool step
- DO NOT attempt to assemble or install the pool step if there are ANY shortages of parts or hardware
- For proper assembly and installation follow all instructions in the sequence shown
- Before using the product, after assembly and installation, go over the instructions and procedures again to make sure nothing has been overlooked
- Be sure and safe. The manufacturer IS NOT responsible for improper assembly or installation
Follow these safety rules when on or around swimming pool steps.
- One person on the pool step at a time
- Do not jump or dive from pool step or pool deck into shallow water
- ALWAYS have competent adult supervision when pool is in use
- NEVER leave the swimming pool unattended
- NO unauthorized entry into pool
- To prevent entrapment or drowning, pool step must be installed up to the inside of pool wall
- Be aware of your pool step weight limit. Exceeding the recommended weight limit may cause pool step to fail
Posted: Friday, July 27th, 2012 @ 3:30 pm
Categories: How Tos, Pool Safety.
Tags: pool step installation safety, pool step safety.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.