What pool rules would you like to have on your residential pool sign or signs? Here are some ideas.
- Pool area: Keep gate closed!
- Bathing load of X (number) of persons at one time
- Pool hours of X (time) to X (time) – be sure to specify am and pm
- Water temperature not to exceed X (number) degrees (especially for spas / hot tubs)
- Location of nearest phone for emergency use (a cordless or cell phone should be kept near the pool when it is in use); be sure to specify calling 911 in an emergency
- Don’t swim alone
- No animals in pool or on pool deck
- No food (and/or drink and/or alcoholic beverages) in pool or on pool deck
- Shower and/or use foot bath before entering pool
- Use the pool ladder to exit and enter the pool
- Do not swallow pool water
- Do not use pool if you are ill
- Use the bathroom, not the pool
- No diving (be sure to post no diving signs where appropriate)
- Keep noise level down
- No running in pool area
- No sharp toys or roughhousing
- Don’t play with pool filter or other pool equipment
- Use shoes and towels to avoid slipping after pool use
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents: Please watch your children
- Location of emergency shut-off switch for pool / spa
- Rescue breathing and/or CPR instructions
Look for pre-punched hanging holes for easy installation of your pool signs. Also, select pool signs printed with fade-resistant UV ink on all-weather plastic to withstand outdoor conditions.
Posted: Thursday, July 12th, 2012 @ 12:14 pm
Categories: How Tos, Pool Safety.
Tags: pool rules, pool sign rules.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.