Why is it important to use an outdoor solar shower before using your swimming pool? The reason is that it rinses shampoos, oils, and lotions from the swimmer’s body before she or he enters the pool. Oils, detergents and lotions can cause big problems for your pool filtration system, so it is worthwhile to eliminate those contaminants prior to swimming. An outdoor solar shower is the most cost-efficient way to achieve a quick warm rinse-off before or after swimming.
An outdoor solar shower offers the following benefits:
- Rinse off, and require guests to rinse off, before and after swims
- Allows a sun-warmed shower for family and guests
- Allows hot and cold temperature adjustment for family and guest comfort
- Connects to a standard garden hose; easy to assemble and use
- Can be placed anywhere in the backyard for convenience and ease of use
- Non-corrosive brass and PVC construction will help outdoor solar shower to be sun- and weather-resistant
- Typically can be free-standing or mounted to an outdoor surface
Requiring that all pool users, whether family or guests, shower prior to use of the swimming pool cuts down on pool maintenance tasks and improves everyone’s enjoyment of the pool.
Posted: Friday, July 13th, 2012 @ 4:32 pm
Categories: Eco-Friendly, Patios / Decks.
Tags: outdoor shower, outdoor solar shower.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.