So, you’re getting in the swimming pool today? Let’s go over some pool rules that all kids should know before going swimming. Pool rules are meant to keep you safe and having fun at all times!
- Be sure you always have an adult with you and watching you; never go swimming alone or unsupervised.
- When you are at the pool, walk slowly in the pool area. Do not run, play or push anyone around the pool because the pool area may be slippery.
- Make sure you have read and understand the pool rules before you start swimming. Ask an adult if you don’t see any pool rules around.
- Only dive off a diving board and never dive in the shallow end of the pool.
- When it’s time for lunch or a snack, never eat or drink while you are in the pool. Make sure you eat away from the pool area.
- If you hear thunder or see lightning, get out of the pool and go inside. It is not safe to swim if a storm is nearby.
Follow these pool rules for a safe and fun pool season. Be safe and have a cool day at the pool!
Posted: Tuesday, June 19th, 2012 @ 1:14 pm
Categories: Pool Safety.
Tags: kids pool rules, swimming pool rules.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.