Choosing the right pool maintenance and pool cleaning products can be confusing! Here are some tips on what to consider when buying pool maintenance and pool cleaning products:
- Heavy-duty cleaners are perfect for removing tough grease, scale and hard-water deposits, but can be hard on pool surfaces
- Look for non-abrasive pool cleaners formulated for all pool surfaces that won’t interfere with pool water chemistry
- Select effective, easy-to-use pool cleaners
- Build a complete, efficient, and easy-to-use pool maintenance kit
- Look for products that withstand heat, cold, and pool chemicals
- Look for low-cost, but high-value
- Lightweight pool products are easier for pool owners to use
- Watch for innovative, effective, and simple pool maintenance tools
- Efficient set-up often means efficient use and reduced pool maintenance time
- Opt for corrosion-proof materials whenever possible
- Commercial products frequently feature more durable materials
- Look for products that will work for your pool; i.e. pool brush bristles that will not tear vinyl liners
- Patented features often mean an increased investment in the product
- Eco-friendly features often save pool owners money
- Warranties often indicate the manufacturer’s belief in the efficacy of the product
- Reviews show whether or not other pool owner have found the pool product effective and reliable
Most pool owners seek value, ease of use, and effectiveness in their pool maintenance and pool cleaning products options. Considering these factors will help you select the best pool supplies for you and for your pool.
Posted: Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 @ 2:45 pm
Categories: How Tos, Pool Chemicals.
Tags: pool cleaning products, pool-maintenance.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.