PoolGear Plus offers pressure auto pool cleaners for inground pools from top brands including Kreepy Krauly, Hayward, and Polaris. Features vary depending on the model.
To select the best automatic pool cleaner for your inground pool, make a note of the features you like and match them to the pool cleaner that will best meet your needs. And of course, if you have questions about any of the automatic pool cleaners at PoolGear Plus, we’ll be happy to help!
Here are some of the most popular options for pressure automatic pool cleaners for inground pools:
- Engineering and Design:
- A wide vacuum nozzle for picking up more debris at once
- Front wheel drive for inclined pool surfaces
- A wide base and four-wheel design to prevent tipping
- Specially-designed to clean uneven pool bottoms
- Debris Bags:
- Larger bags for less-frequent maintenance, as on this pool cleaner by Kreepy Krauly
- Wide-mouth bags for easier emptying
- Snap-locks on bags to prevent messes
- Cleaning Ability:
- Powerful suction
- A debris channel with a large intake throat for removal of larger debris, such as leaves and twigs
- Ability to clean steps and corners
- Surface cleaning ability, as on this Hayward pool cleaner
- Programmable controls that allow you to customize cleaning patterns
- Water Jets:
- Ability to blow water against pool walls to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places, like behind pool ladders
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Vinyl-Pool Safe (if needed)
Be sure to browse our selection of inground pressure automatic pool cleaners for more information!
Posted: Thursday, December 9th, 2010 @ 6:50 pm
Categories: Automatic Pool Cleaners, Product Reviews.
Tags: auto pool cleaners, automatic pool cleaners, pool cleaners.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.